- RSS Channel Showcase 4316190
- RSS Channel Showcase 8619767
- RSS Channel Showcase 9541903
- RSS Channel Showcase 5483134
Articles on this Page
- 04/04/17--06:20: _Sail Boston “Tall S...
- 04/06/17--09:34: _Poster for Missing ...
- 04/07/17--08:11: _North End Water and...
- 04/07/17--09:54: _Historic Norwegian ...
- 04/08/17--06:08: _242nd Lantern Cerem...
- 04/09/17--10:49: _Boston Fire Respond...
- 04/10/17--23:46: _Neighborhood Photo:...
- 04/11/17--06:10: _Food Trucks Return ...
- 04/12/17--07:10: _North End’s Donato ...
- 04/12/17--07:30: _Holy Week and Easte...
- 04/12/17--16:01: _Sail Boston “Tall S...
- 04/13/17--08:36: _Taste of the North ...
- 04/13/17--08:53: _Colin Yip and RAFI ...
- 04/14/17--04:11: _Vision for Public A...
- 04/16/17--21:07: _Water Main Break Fl...
- 04/17/17--05:06: _Body Pulled from Ch...
- 04/18/17--07:08: _Mayor’s Coffee Hour...
- 04/24/17--11:26: _The Saturday Evenin...
- 04/04/17--06:20: Sail Boston “Tall Ships” North End Community Meeting on April 19th
- 04/06/17--09:34: Poster for Missing 23 Year-Old Michael Kelleher
- 04/07/17--08:11: North End Water and Sewer Work April 2017 Update
- 04/08/17--06:08: 242nd Lantern Ceremony at Old North Church on April 16th
- 04/09/17--10:49: Boston Fire Responds to Lincoln Wharf Kitchen Incident
- 04/10/17--23:46: Neighborhood Photo: Washington Capitals at Antico Forno
- 04/11/17--06:10: Food Trucks Return to the Greenway for 2017 Season
- 04/12/17--07:30: Holy Week and Easter Services at North End Churches
- 04/12/17--16:01: Sail Boston “Tall Ships” Kicks Off June 17th – Event Schedule
- 04/16/17--21:07: Water Main Break Flowing in North End
- 04/17/17--05:06: Body Pulled from Charles River Identified as Missing Man
- 04/18/17--07:08: Mayor’s Coffee Hour on Tuesday, May 9 at Christopher Columbus Park
Sail Boston, Inc. is hosting a North End community briefing on plans for the return of the Tall Ships this June. The meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 19th, 6:30 p.m. at the Pilot House, 2 Atlantic Avenue. For more information, visit SailBoston.com. Sponsored by Sail Boston, Inc.
Family and friends of Michael Kelleher were in the neighborhood this week continuing the search for the 23 year-old Southborough man who disappeared after a Celtics game last week. Although the last ping on his cell phone was at 138 Tremont Street (Downtown Crossing), officials are combing the waterfront for clues. Anyone with information can […]
The April 2017 work plan by Boston Water & Sewer Commission is shown below as part of Phase II of the multi-year North End Water, Sewer and Drainage Project. During April, work will continue on Hanover Avenue, Hull Street, and Richmond Street, with new work beginning on Tilestone Street. Looking into May brings hope of several project completions on […]
Ramping toward the big Tall Ships Boston event in June, Sail Boston has an update on a pre-arrival this weekend: Sail Boston, Inc. is proud to welcome back to Boston the Norwegian Tall Ship Sørlandet, the oldest full rigged ship in operation in the world. The ship’s visit is part of the ongoing ramp up […]
On April 18, 1775, two lanterns were hung from the steeple of the Old North Church, launching what would become the American Revolutionary War. Signaling the departure of British regulars “by sea,” the two lanterns have come to represent the resolve and ingenuity of the American spirit. Today, Old North welcomes hundreds of thousands of […]
Lincoln Wharf residents were set to evacuate when a fire broke out, but fortunately was just a minor kitchen incident. Chris, a LW resident, shares this rundown. About 6:30pm, Saturday evening, the fire alarms rang throughout Lincoln Wharf upsetting the residents usual Saturday evening routines. A few minutes later, North End Fire Station Ladder #1 […]
The Washington Capitals were in town to take on the Boston Bruins. Before their win at the Garden, members of the team were spotted dining at the North End’s Antico Forno with owner Carla Gomes. “Neighborhood Photo” is a regular feature on NorthEndWaterfront.com. Submit your best photos using our Submit a Post form or tag @northend.waterfront […]
News from the Greenway Conservancy on new and returning food trucks for the 2017 season. 2017 Season of Greenway Mobile Eats Opens With Record 35 Food Trucks and Trikes to Choose From Eighth Season of Mobile Eats on the Rose Kennedy Greenway features 8 NEW Vendors; Greenway Spring Food Truck Festival sponsored by Stop & […]
On April 5, Burlington-based NF Northeast (Neurofibromatosis Northeast) hosted their 18th annual “Table for TEN” event at over 20 restaurants in Boston. Donato Frattaroli, Jr., proprietor of Il Molo restaurant in the North End, served as the evening’s honorary co-chair alongside Dan Andelman. Frattaroli’s father, Donato Sr., has been a longtime supporter of NF Northeast […]
2017 Holy Week and Easter Sunday Schedule North End Churches Saint Leonard Parish for St. Leonard Church, Sacred Heart & St. Stephen’s Church (St. Leonard Church is closed for renovations, all services at Sacred Heart, North Square and St. Stephen’s, 401 Hanover St.) Holy Thursday, April 13 The Mass of the Last Supper – Sacred Heart […]
Tall Ships organizer, Sail Boston, has released details for the upcoming schedule of events, starting on June 17th: Sail Boston Schedule of Events Released Grand Parade of Sail on June 17 Kicks Off Maritime Celebration On June 17, dozens of majestic sailing vessels from around the globe will enter Boston’s inner harbor under sail for the […]
Sample foods from the North End’s finest at the Taste of the North End where you’ll get a chance to sample pasta, cheese, signature dishes, pastries and more from over 40 of the North End’s best restaurants and vendors. This year’s TONE will take place on Friday, April 28, 2017 inside the Steriti Rink at 561 […]
At the annual Fisherman’s Feast banquet, the longest running North End feast organization awarded its 2017 Neighbor of the Year honor to Colin Yip and RAFI Properties. Fisherman’s Club President Louis Strazzullo said, “Colin’s contributions toward the group are helping keeping neighborhood traditions alive especially the iconic flying angel.” Yip is a 27 year-old North End / […]
Following the first of several community meetings for public art in North Square, the designated artists, A+J Art+Design Team have prepared the following information to communicate their early thinking on the project. North Square Stories: Four Intertwined Historical Threads THE CONCEPT North Square is a small square with a big place in history and a big […]
A water main broke on Sunday night at Wiget Street (between Salem & North Margin Streets) in Boston’s North End. Residents were told that Boston Water & Sewer would repair on Monday morning. Adam Castiglioni shares the scene with hundreds of gallons of water flowing at the end of Wiget Street.
The body of 23-year-old Michael Kelleher was pulled from the Charles River at the locks on Sunday morning according to State Police and later identified by his parents. The Southborough man disappeared on March 29th after a Celtics game and was last seen leaving the Garden. Officials had been searching the waterfront since his disappearance with […]
The Mayor’s coffee hour is back this Spring on May 9, 2014, 9:30 – 10:30 am at Christopher Columbus Park. You’ll get free coffee and treats from Dunkin’ Donuts and a flowering plant from the city greenhouses to take home. The Neighborhood Coffee Hours give residents a unique opportunity to speak directly with Mayor Walsh about […]
The Saturday Evening Girls Club, the debut historical novel by local writer Jane Healey, will be released on April 25th by Lake Union Publishing. The novel is based on the true story of the real Saturday Evening Girls Club that existed in the North End in the early 1900s. Several years ago, Healey wrote an […]